1) LEGAL NOTICE OF THIS SITE WWW.HABITOWALL.COM
The purpose of this site (hereinafter referred to as "the Site"), accessible at the address www.habitowall.com, is to provide information on the product.
This Site is published by Compagnie de Saint-Gobain.
Corporate headquarters: Les Miroirs - 18, avenue d'Alsace - 92400 Courbevoie - FRANCE.
Company Registration Number: NANTERRE B 542 039 532.
Electronic Address of Compagnie de Saint-Gobain: www.saint-gobain.com
In accordance with the law no. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 concerning information technology, files and freedoms, modified by law no. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, any person wishing to exercise his access, rectification, deletion or opposition rights, should contact the following department:
Compagnie de Saint-Gobain - Communication Department
Les Miroirs - 18, avenue d'Alsace - 92096 La Défense Cedex – FRANCE.
Fax: + 33 (0)1 47 62 52 07.
2) DATA COLLECTED ON THE SITE
By using the Site, the following informations will be collected about the user (hereinafter the "User") :
- The Internet address URL links through which the User accessed the site;
- The User's Internet Service Provider (ISP);
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address of the User.
- The User's operating system.
- The User browser.
The collect of the personal data is only used for the purposes of the services provided on the Site, including:
- Answer written requests from Users in the various sections designed for this purpose,
- Transmit the documents requested by Users to them (notably those of a financial nature),
- Manage User’s registrations to attend financial meetings organized by Compagnie de Saint-Gobain.
The data collected:
- Must only result from their voluntary recording by the relevant User,
- Are for internal use only and are directed to those responsible for handling the User's request,
- Are kept only as long as necessary to carry out the purposes defined above.
A User proving his identity has the possibility to request from Compagnie de Saint-Gobain at the Electronic Address of the Compagnie de Saint-Gobain:
- Verification of personal data concerning him have been the subject of a collection;
- Information related to this data processing purposes;
- Information relating to the identity and geographical location of recipients of such data;
- The communication of a copy of these data issued free of charge, to the extent that such a request is not abusive, especially by its repetitive and disproportionate.
Compagnie de Saint-Gobain, owner of this Site, will on an ongoing basis use its best efforts to ensure the reliability of all the information provided on this Site at the time it is put online, as well as its availability.
Compagnie de Saint-Gobain reserves the right to modify or rectify the content of the information and documents published on this Site at any time, without notice.
Compagnie de Saint-Gobain (as well as any other Saint-Gobain Group Entity) may not be held responsible for errors or omissions in the information disseminated or technical problems encountered on the Site and on all the other sites to which it establishes links, or any interpretation of the information published on these sites, or the consequences of their use.
More generally, Compagnie de Saint-Gobain (as well as any other Saint-Gobain Group Entity) accepts no responsibility for any damage, direct or indirect, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequence, caused by the access of anyone to the Site or the impossibility of accessing it, or by the use of the Site and/or the credit given to any information coming directly or indirectly from this Site.
4) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Unless otherwise stated, the intellectual property rights in the documents on the Site and in each element created for this Site are the sole property of Compagnie de Saint-Gobain and/or the Saint-Gobain Group Entities, who grant no license or right other than that of consulting the Site. The reproduction of all documents published on the Site (notably, the photographs, films and animations) is solely authorized for information purposes only for personal and private use, any reproduction and any use of copies made for other purposes being expressly prohibited, except with the prior written permission of Compagnie de Saint-Gobain. The corporate names, logos, products, brands and domain names mentioned on this Site are the property of Compagnie de Saint-Gobain and/or the Saint-Gobain Group Entities and must not be used without prior and written authorization from the company concerned.
When you visit our company website, cookies may be automatically installed and temporarily saved in your computer’s memory or on its hard disk in order to make it easier for you to navigate around our site. Cookies do not enable us to identify you, but are used to record information about the pages you have viewed on our website, the date and time of your visit to the site, etc.
Please find on this page the list of the cookies used by the Site and their purpose.
General Cookie Settings
You can use the settings within your browser to control the cookies that are set on your computer or mobile device.
You can disable cookies in your web browser. However, this will disable all cookies used by your browser, including those from other websites, which may cause certain settings or information to be altered or lost. Disabling cookies may change your browsing experience on our website, or may make navigating around the site more difficult.